Greetings All
My last posting in the User Forum here was in January.
This song – Time Drags On – was posted about 3 years ago, but I was never happy with elements of the mix, and tried to redo the vocal but ran in to pitch, quality and range problems.
I asked MarioD what he thought and he said drop the voice a step or two so you can better sing the chorus. So I did, and then I worked on peculiarities in my singing voice which actually sounded like artifacts but weren’t.

The production was originally done in BIAB pre-RT days and the original style name escapes me.
RealBand was my mixer and editor to inter-cut all things vocal and instrumental and master…both MIDI and RT.
The Harmonica is me (short and sweet). The other lead parts were derived from BIAB’s midi soloists except for RT 1513 which was an edited one-time generation.

In this remix and remaster I have added RT1677 Fingerpicking and RT1513 Lead Guitar Brent.
These RTs were generated in C and MarioD converted them to Bb using Sonar’s pitch correction – I liked them too much to regenerate them in Bb.

My voice was re-sung in Bb and it worked well. Thank you Mario for the suggestion and your additional input.

If there is something that needs adjusting or you forum members feel could add to the production, I’d like to hear what that is. OK?

Enjoy. Lyrics are at the link. The file is WMA and should at least play in IE and Firefox 12.
If not, let me know.
Time Drags On

Cheers - Ian

Ian
My "Original Tunes" Site
My gene pool needs more chlorine.