I've been thinking there has to be a way this will work, so some thoughts on this possible solution. I've set it out in steps but no particular order.

If there is a standard MIDI THRU port on the back of the Korg, the module could be hooked up to it and set to receive on a channel from BIAB (or more than one channel if it's multitimbral).

The Korg is hooked up to the computer via the USB-MIDI cable and is set to internal with local on so that it can be played along with BIAB with it's own speakers. It'a basically independent of the BIAB output.

The screen Noel put up with the option to use the external device would need to be checked. This way the one port issue that Mac brought up would be ok as all the MIDI channel/s from BIAB would be going back to the Korg and on thru to the module.

BIAB could be generating the real tracks which is Audio and doesn't have MIDI channels, while the MIDI track/s would be going out the one port to the module.

If there is a basic flaw in my theory just put in down to old grey matter and a studio with hardware synths gathering dust!

I've got to logout now but will check later tonight to see what you all think. Will it work!

yjoh

[i]Music...a joy for life.