The easiest way to get organized in a situation like you are speaking of is to make a seperate folder for work, home, and music. copy these to your desktop. Then as you create a new document, song etc; just place it in the proper folder. Also be sure to make folders inside the folder, that way it cuts down on clutter and makes things easier to find. As an example, I mix my music using Qbase, I have a Qbase folder for every year I have been working with it. Inside each years folder is a folder for each song I have ever done in that year. Inside the individual song folders are the biab files, the wave files and the saved Qbase files. Since you have 2 usb I would use 1 for storing home documents and the other to store band in a box, music etc. Use the computer only to save your work documents. Note as I told you earlier to make a folder for work, home and music. Once you have put everything into the proper file you can just drag to usb drive. Very important make sure every so often you make a back up of your files on the usb, I lost some very important info by not. I hope this helps!

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.