John, if you need someone to come by, I'll figure out a way. Things get better when you let them. I'm trying to start a Rock Orchestra called the Nannies and the Papas. Some karaoke with my playing along, All the Leaves are Brown, Stout hearted men. Sing along karaoke every second song or so. Stuff to leave the place singing.

Thinking about having lyrics, charts, kar files, a projector, and charging 2 bucks, mandatory drink purchase, (could be coke). Split the buck between the bar and me, with some consideration based on sales. And the concept would be mine, I could leave if it got too popular.

I found out that a local seniors care group was talking about places to take them. Willing to pay 7 bucks a person. They even come with care givers. That's a thought, just make the music 'older'.

Lots of stuff around, just find a niche.

Maybe from what you've been through volunteering at a hospice or somewhere to share your experiences would be an idea.

I can make it in a day I'm sure...

Just give me a pm.

What kind of bbq do you go for, the local joint has a crazy S. Carolina sauce. It's some weird made from a whack of vinegar.

We could go out and pick up some chicks. You always hope they sexed them right. Otherwise you get hassled when that rooster starts up at dawn. Building a hen house is fun.

John Conley
Musica est vita