Hi Bob,
no, not a typo. I have one. Actually I have both the pa800 & the pa3x. Just never got round to selling the old PA800.

I thought the Pa800 was good, but PA3X is brilliant. I've had it for over a year now. I think the store actually sold me what should have been their demo model, because there were many prospective owners who had to wait months to get theirs. I think I had mine well before the USA owners.

Never owned the pa1x. Actually haven't owned a Korg arranger since the old i2/i3 days, back in 1992
( thereabouts ) Favourite brand was Technics, with the odd Roland, Yamaha or Ketron in between.
Since the PA800, I've become a Korg , devotee. haahaa

If you're thinking of upgrading, could be worth it. 4 fills instead of 2. Those DNC voices are really nice. Guitar Mode tracks sound great. Much more realistic than the midi guitar tracks. I mean they're still midi based but the voicings are more realistic. When recording a guitar mode style track, single notes play different types of strums, ( bit like the macro guitar notes in BIAB ). They even added XG mapped drum kits, which makes converting my old psr styles across to korg, so much easier.

I have No regrets. haahaa

Quote:

Rikki, do you really have a PA3X or is that a typo? If you really have one, I'm insanely jealous. I have the Pa1XPro, not really worth the difference to trade up to a PA2X but the PA3X? That is one heckuva machine.

Bob

best wishes
rikki

BIAB 2020
Yamaha sx900