Here is the scenario I wound up with as best I can describe.

1. I took the gypsy jazz style, _GJBALAD.STY which shows the following information in the LARGE Memo Box when viewed in the Style Picker window.

_GJBALAD.STY. Gypsy Jazz Ballad Rhythm Section
All RealTracks. Trio.
RT1204: Bass, Acoustic, GypsyJazzBallad Sw 110, Simon Planting
RT1209: Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm GypsyJazzBalladGonzalo Sw 110, Gonzalo Bergara
RT1210: Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm GypsyJazzBalladJohn Sw 110, John Jorgenson

2. I made a quick song using this style.

3. I then added some Mandolin Chops in the previously unused string section using this RT: 610 Mandolin, Rhythm Chop SW120.

4. I saved the style using the new name _GYPMNDO.STY and finally ended up this this style description in the A_user.ls3 file.

@_GYPMNDO.STY\Gypsy Jazz Fast Rhythm w/ Mando ^Features the traditional Gypsy Jazz rhythm section of 2 Acoustic Guitars, Acoustic Bass and Mandolin Chops.*Dinah, Sweet Georgia Brown, Minor Swing
;^@_GYPMNDO.STY,0,0,true,4,sw,8,120,180,140,1000,128,129

5. I went through the process of adding this new style using the My Styles window.

6. After rebuilding the styles list, it shows up in the category of My Styles just fine and loads when I load the song. When it plays, everything is there including the new style with the new name and the added mandolin chops in the Piano Track where I added them previously.

So far, so good. Here is where I ran into trouble.

7. When look at the new style in Style Picker under My Styles, the Large Memo box to the right is now blank with only the text "No Memo" in it. The original style I modified from, _GJBALAD.STY, shows the data when I view it as in Step #1 above. The modified style I saved, _GYPMNDO.STY, only shows "No Memo" in that box when I view it.

I would think that the RT's that make up the user created style would show up but they do not.

Any clues?

BIAB2024
Windows 10 Pro
WA6NCB