eddie,

The band is fake. The pictures - my nieces and my son's friend. The "drummer" is a kid I play golf with - I handed him my headphones and a drum stick (I could only find one) and took his picture. The pic of "fingers" playing guitar is Kevin's head "photoshopped" on my "guitar-playing body", etc. etc.

The CD is (of course) all song that I wrote. I played most everything myself except drums which were pieced together from a drum CD (that was before having BIAB - I hardly play anything now). The exceptions - The tracks to Pawnshop were done in a Nashville studio when my co-writer on that one did a CD and he allowed me to use the tracks (the Tennessee Fat Cats played on it - the pedal steel is Cowboy Eddie Long who used to tour with Hank, Jr.) The piano on "Up To No Good" is a guy who played for the Oak Ridge Boys band - a friend of a friend, don't recall his name - he came to my house and did that for me.

I've sold enough downloads to JUST cover the cost of putting it "out there" - as is often the case, to family and friends.

I'm an old fart. Not a pretty one, at that. Who wants to see that????