Another thanx for asking input from users. This is probably the only company that does this on a regular basis.

There have been a lot of good ideas brought forth thus far however organizing these ideas/improvements could prove problematic. My suggestion would be to take an idea from Sonar called screen sets. You could have three non-customizable ones.

I’ll try to explain. The three non-customizable screen sets would be as follows:
1-midi and RT/RDs for when working with both
2-midi only for midi only compositions
3-RT/RD only for RT/RD compositions.

It would work like this. All of the data in the main chord screen would be the same (chords, tempo, style, etc) however all of the menus would change according to the screen set you select. Note you should be able to move from one screen set to another without rebooting the program by pressing screen set icons. The midi screen set would only have menus dedicated to midi and RT/RD screen set menus dedicated to RT/RD. The screen set for both could stay the same as it is now.

If possible a few other customizable screen sets could be available for users to show or hide whatever icons or menus they use or don’t use.

I believe a method like this would unclutter the main BiaB screen.

Last edited by MarioD; 11/02/12 02:38 PM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware