When I see us start making specific suggestions like proper time sig support, proper instrument names and the like all I can say is those things have been asked about literally since before I became a member here 7 years ago. Nothing has been done about them.

I mean literally these things have been asked and bitched about over and over and over and over....oh, and over again. To those who are not beta testers I can tell you these things continually come up every beta test too yet no comments from anybody in power and nothing is done. Just like the VST timing issue in Real Band. I can only assume that due to the basic coding of the program, these things simply can't be done and that's it.

This is why I keep trying to point this discussion to the basic question about the GUI. Both of these new threads ask about the GUI. What does that mean? Graphical User Interface. Basically the look and feel of the program, nothing to do with internal specifics like time sigs, notation or the like. Just like your Windows desktop. That is the Windows GUI, nothing to do with what's happening under the hood. Not trying to be the hall monitor at all, just putting out a fair warning these other things have been talked about to death. PG is well aware of them, trust me. Just focus on the title of these threads.

Bob

Last edited by jazzmammal; 11/09/12 10:17 AM.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.