I would like to suggest that the "Vary style in Middle Choruses" checkbox in the Song Settings dialog be unchecked by default, or else I would not know if the song is playing substyle A (used for what we call "verses" in pop music) B (for the "chorus" in pop music), C (for the "intro") or D (for the bridge or solo/interlude) and also I would add a fifth substyle, substyle E (for the ending bars which I would refer as the "outro" in pop music, more often than not ending with a fadeout)
I would also like to suggest that from version 2013 on, the program be shipped in Blu-ray format since DVD is way outdated, and that is be made console compatible, you know, so everyone who owns a gaming console can also make music with your program.
(The Blu-ray Disc format suggestion lies on the grounds that, as the program is bigger than it was before with the addition of MIDI SuperTrax and other new features, it would take multiple DVDs to install everything, compared to, say, 4 or 5 Blu-ray Discs, which each hold about 25GB single-layer or 50GB dual-layer.)
I would also ask that you expand the program to more than 255 bars/measures, because, for example, I made a mix of High School Musical 1 & 2 songs ("Start of Something New" and "Breaking Free" from HSM and "You are the music in me" from HSM 2) and the total number of bars/measures turned out to be 268, which is far more than Band-in-a-Box can currently handle (255)

Last edited by MarceTheGreat; 11/20/12 04:10 AM.