I have watched maybe 2 dozen of his videos so far and they are really good. Teh advice is not any better than what we get from the experienced users here but being able to see it on the screen while hearing the explanation makes it add up more. He is using Protools but the concepts of reverb and filters are the same no matter what DAW you are in. He is also making me THINK about things (scary thought, I know) first before running willy nilly into them.

The information is what we get from Mac, and Harv, and Scott.... et al... but seeing it done helps me because that's how I learn. I used to learn first by reading, but now I learn more from touching and then reading the supporting information.

Much still to learn about RB, like grouping so I can apply reverb or compression across all tracks on a bus. I have never done that and will have to play with it to learn how. It looks as simple as assigning an effect to A-B-C-D and then adding level routing to that bus for each track with the knobs on the mixer panel.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.