Quote:

Quote:

I jumped and bought it last night. Will post a review after I've had a chance to mess with it a while.

Thanks Pat. I look forward to that.
The query I put on the NI 'Sales' forum section is still unanswered. That's very poor customer service.

Skyline, NI has one of the poorest customer service departments on any software company that I have done business with. Off course we are really spoiled here aren’t we!

But maybe I can answer your question. Everything you can do with a keyboard, wind controller or midi guitar controller you can do by hand in the piano roll. It is just a lot harder and a lot more time consuming. You can DL the manual here http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/products/producer/powered-by-kontakt/session-horns/?page=5613

You can see what is available for control. You will have to assign a CC number to the control then using the piano roll you can input that CC number and the amount of control you want. It is not easy but doable. I used to do it that way but it got very tedious. I bought a guitar and wind controllers as well as a midi keyboard controller. I would suggest you get a 49 key midi keyboard controller with some sliders and knobs. You don’t have to master the keyboard, it’s midi so one note at a time will do for the part(s). It’s the articulations that will become much easier as moving sliders and/or knobs in real time while listening to the notes will sound more realistic that the static piano roll view. This is my observation based on my experiences.

I hope this helps and good luck.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware