Yes, can't hide the British Invasion in my blood But also have some Country roots to go with it via Mom & Dad (Lorreta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Hank Williams, Conway Twitty, Merle Haggard - you get the idea), who would spin the old vinyls constantly. And since 'Bad Guy' was about Dad who has passed on, I decided therefore it needed to be country-fied somewhat, not sure if I succeeded on that front, but the slide guitar bits helped

Feels like a real friendly place hereabouts, it's a wonder I didn't think to come around sooner. I didn't realize it existed actually. A person can learn quite a bit around here to better present their music to the public. I've got a lot of reading to start doing, I reckon, it can only improve my work. I cut the gain on the electric acoustic and lowered the backing vocal on the song this morning, per the suggestions I received in this forum.

Also, uploaded a new one to RN this morning, called 'Visions'. Maybe I should just post it here, instead of starting a new thread if anyone cares to listen or critique. It's tempo is a lot slower by comparison, almost a ballad I'd say. If I am breaking any rules or forum etiquette, I am sure someone will let me know? I shall be and am willing to listen to anything by anyone, but although I have been using BIAB and PT for quite some time, I still consider myself an amateur at recording and mixing, so I can only comment modestly from that standpoint, as I've quite a bit to learn yet.

I just listened to 'I'm Moving On' from your link, and liked it, it's got a cool groove to it, sounds like a studio recording..

http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/15116785 - Visions