Thanks for all the suggestions, will get on the vocal volume. I wonder if Bob Dylan likes the sound of his own voice, gibson? I'd say no, the way he mumbles half the time You get used to hearing and appreciating your vocals if you keep at it, however, and if you are not a natural singer, then you have to work at it, try different approaches, breath differently, whatever must be done. Including, were you myself, countless attempts to get a worthy vocal or even those one or two notes you just can't quite hit.

Thanks Kemmrich, I will just leave well enough alone and make no thread for 'Visions'. When I woke up this morning I listened to it and realized that in order to make the song shorter (because it's so long) that my increasing the tempo - should not have been done, so it wasn't quite ready to be promoted to start with, I was just excited to have it rolling. I have restored its natural tempo, while I edit the vocals on the fly. I do that quite a bit, live edit I mean. Which, I am sure is not such a good thing, but once a song is out in the public arena it has a wonderful way of highlighting its inadequacies for me..