Well, you have one up on me----struggling voice and don't play an instrument worth a lick!
Your guitar playing is very good, and I agree with some of the other posters here...I think that with repetitive takes, cut/paste, punch-in, etc. you can get to a very acceptable representation of your work.

I find that the hardest thing about this is not having patience--with the vocal recording and with tweaking the arrangement to get it to match what's in my mind. Plus, I'm always being drawn into the "next thing" and, if I don't stick with it, would probably abandon some work before getting the best that I can out of it.

--And, don't forget this: no matter what you think of your "production", sharing your creative work gives others (like me) lots of ideas and creative inspiration--so the sharing is very important!

One suggestion I would have about this particular song is for you to get in closer to the mike and make your singing more "present"--you sound too far away, and I think that even upping the volume on the voice wouldn't be as effective as getting closer and a bit more intimate on the recording.