I think all of the comments were spot on. So at the risk of being redundant....
I'm relatively new here and felt accepted from the get go. Residing here are very friendly and supportive members relative to a lot of net boards. My wife and I have lots of interests (mostly outdoors things) and we currently spend a very small percentage of our time actually creating and playing music although we listen constantly. I would like to check in here more often and am trying to do so but I'm often on my iPhone or iTouch and they don't lend themselves to well thought out comments. Also, we listen to many genres of music focusing on blues, bluegrass, and americana; however, simply stated, there is some music that I just don't feel like I've listened to the genre enough to make a meaningful comment so I tend to keep a low profile on such tunes. If I feel like I have something to offer I try and post. I was talking to my wife the other day about how we ought to just set aside some time to start listening to all of the new posts in the user forum since our last session. I'm sure we'd find gems I'd over looked and we'd likely start learning more about different genres.