Quote:

Just curious. Are you aware that Peter or Pete ,as you call him, IS PGMusic?My opinion is that you are just a cocky no it all. My opinion of course. I've seen a lot of them here.
I do hope it gets sorted out though.

Cocky? Wow. I left off the letter 'r' once somewhere?. I am both dyslexic and a clumsy typist (I have long nails for playing country music), and I need / USE spell check always and these posts take me a long time to put together. BTW...that would be 'know' it all if I wanted to be cocky. And cocky or not, I am also experienced enough to know how to communicate my problems with a competent tech support person and work diligently with screen shots and details to assist, which I did to the best of time availability. PG music determined I had a bad drive and so many people still doubt that?. Of course after nearly 20 hours of troubleshooting away from my family we can all get a bit frustrated at times anyway. Perhaps you can understand that.

And...Peter if this is an UNDER-POWERED USB issue, then this is the only one small drive out of multiple USB powered devices and drives that my stable computer cannot power (even with both USB cables plugged in). Does that really seem likely? It seems as if it will not be confirmed that I actually received a defective drive, but I know what I have experienced. PG Music will have the drive back soon enough and you will do what you will with it. No problem either way.

Also Peter, if this is indeed an under-powered issue... it will repeat with any drive I get.

Unfortunately PG music actually is not sending me a new drive. I was told it was not clear when he would be able to assist me. The store I bought it from is receiving this one back and sending me a fresh one today.

I look forward to using Real Band and hearing all of the Real Tracks in BIAB.

Cheers.