Trapper,

I didn't expect you to pull the song, just fix the spelling! It was a pretty good song in my opinion! As reviews go, it was mostly positive.

As is always true, just because somebody makes a comment or suggestion, you don't need to accept it or even give it credence. Your right to stick by your creative opinion is as valid as my right to make observations about it. I have no bone to pick with you, and I want you to know that my comments were not intended to be mean-spirited. As a show of good faith, I have removed the part of my original review that is most likely to have offended you. (rest assured that offending you was not my intent!)

Regarding the practice of posting then removing: I do that too. At different times of day I have different sensibilities about what is and isn't worth posting. So I'll often post something frisky in the morning when I'm rested and on top of my game. Later that day when I come home from work tired and in no mood to address controversy, I may delete the morning's post. No big deal. You're OK in my book.

Last edited by Pat Marr; 12/10/12 12:31 PM.