Greetings to all,

I just installed BIAB 2013 this evening and so far, so good - except for one thing. It's very important to me to be able to turn off the part marker on the very first measure of each song so that it won't start with a crash cymbal. (It does that even though the feature is deselected on the "Arrange" tab of PREFS just as it always has in the past.)

With 2012.5, I could right click on the first bar's part marker and select <no change of substyle> and then save it and it would always open without a part marker there and I wouldn't get the unwanted crash on beat 1. But since I installed 2013, it comes back. I tried resetting it and saving it, but when I reopen the song, it's back, and I don't want it to be there! It's doing this on all songs, too, using different styles and RealTracks, so it seems to be a global issue.

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I'm using the program leading praise & worship every weekend in church and the crash cymbal on beat 1 of soft songs is disruptive. I really need this feature to be "restored," please, so I can have no part marker on beat 1 (and no crash cymbal).

Thanks!

Jim
Psalm 33:3 Sing unto him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.

BIAB 2018 build 519; Dell Inspiron N4110, Windows 10 64 bit, Intel Core i3-2350m running at 2.29 GHz, Memory: 6 GB DDR3, SDRAM 1MHz