Quote:

if this goes wrong wrong all wrong, it was EDDIE'S idea, not mine! Under the bus he goes, faster than an ex-wife can take half your stuff!

In the future, please refrain from using "Eddie", "ex-wife", "half your stuff" and "under the bus" that close together in a paragraph.

Been there, been there, been there - done that, done that, and done that. And THEY got the t-shirt.

I gotta say though, they all have nice homes..... (and how'd you get away with losing only half???)

0___________________/_ 10
Too Close To Home-O-Meter

But on to the topic....

The particulars... it's my song, which I previously posted about a year ago with a link to Soundcloud (it is sitting on 155 plays), and it was redone by Rog and one of his young students. They took the song and remained very faithful to the original yet took it in another direction, and did a very good job on it. They had my blessing from day one so there are no copyright issues. It is copyrighted, by me, and he asked if they could redo it and if they could post it on Soundcloud, and of course I agreed.

Rog is a VERY fine musician and producer, and his students are quite talented. It's just great to see someone in our age range so involved with nurturing young talent. His producer ears hear places to put parts that my brute force in your face ears don't. I have always been in bands that played so loud that we blew your clothes back against your body and never learned finesse until recently. Though I still use a 16 pound sledge to kill an ant....

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.