Thanks that is a great compliment Sundance. I have been compared to a lot of people including him. I have trained my vocals in this type of music since I was very young. I did some research on the Styx band and you are right on that. My vocal is a naturally higher vocal who knows why? If you had ever heard me talk you would not think that I could sing that way.

I would post a link to some other songs of people that I have done covers to but that is against forum rules. I have done various videos that I decided to pull down off of YouTube because I didn't want to take a chance on being sued. All of us are so lucky to have a program like "Band in a Box" and other various programs that we can create music with.

Finally I am glad that you enjoyed my video and compared me to such a legend in music. Thanks’!

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.