Hey thanks so much for the plus comments........much appreciated.

David Cuny....... I couldn't agree with you more. This was my first attempt at trying the harmonies in BIAB. I've tried everything in the mix from EQ to you name it to try and get that robotic sound out of there. I'll have to try your suggestion of staggering them a bit and see what happens. I have a Vocalist Live Pro but Michelle's voice has a VERY strong vibrato in it, and although I love the VLP it is very sensitive to that and I have harmonies flying all over the place...lol I recorded her voice in Sonar and used V-Clip to take out some of the vibrato as well as pitch correction.

I had to try and generate harmonies the best I could, Michelle isn't that strong of a singer and I don't think she is capable of singing the parts on her own. She writes her own songs and I've agreed to try to put together a CD for her.

I started in BIAB using _ctryswu UptempoCountrySwing and then loaded that into realband to generate other instruments. From there I load all the individual tracks into Sonar and record her voice. I pitch correct her voice and save that as a wave file and load it back into BIAB to generate the harmonies. Then load ALL back into Sonar, cut/paste mix,EQ and whatever until I come up with something I can live with...:)

Hey Mac! Thanks so much for the positive, much appreciated.

Thanks again everyone and a Merry Christmas to all........take care.