My opinion is they don't care because "our" music is ancient history to them. PG just added some Euro dance styles and that may bring in a few younger people but just go on Youtube and check out the demos for other DAW's especially Abelton Live. It's all about DJ's doing beatz, loops, hip hop and all that. There's a market for our "real" music but it's relatively small and fragmented. Almost forgot. Dubstep. Do you have any idea what that is? Search it on Youtube. You'll love it and while you're loving it try to imagine Biab creating something in that style. Also note the number of hits for those videos vs the number of hits for anything we might like.

While I may be decending into a bit of snarkyness here, I actually like some of that stuff. Some of it is very creative, it's just so completely foreign to anything most of us here have even heard of much less become a fan of. Oh yeah, check out Jordan Rudess and Dream Theater. No possiblity of any Biab style from that either.

The thing is all these styles of music taken as a group are maybe 75% of the total market that's why there are no 20 somethings here.

A lot of these kids are still schooled players but they're going to learn music in the style they like just like we do. Would you want to learn music by playing old 20's Charleston stuff?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.