Probably the biggest deterrent to new users of ANY age is the lack of a SYSTEMATIC FREE video tutorial that covers BIAB and how to use it. You get video tutorials included in the “Everything Pak”, but they’re woefully inadequate.

You can fork over $39.00 for “BIAB for Bozo’s, Vol 1 & 2”, in order to get started, but while Vol 1 is a good starter, Vol 2 spends 30 minutes on manually entering notation. WTF?

If there were a 10 hour tutorial for BIAB, then I wouldn’t use even one minute of it on notation and how to enter it manually!

JMHO, the video tutorials are created from a developers POV. Peter should hire someone to create videos from a users POV.

It’s one thing to create a great program like BIAB. It’s another thing to throw new or inexperienced users to the wolves when it comes to figuring out how to use it.

Why aren’t there many young users? (Many options, … here’s mine). There’s not a half way decent video tutorial for the program, especially for new users.

(P.S. Pat, I know you’re THE BIAB cheerleader, (Peter should have you on salary, if he doesn't already), but there are legitimate complaints that people have about the program).