I also notice BIAB being mentioned in forums and almost every time it goes something like "what an amazing program but the interface is terribly outdated". My personal feeling is similar. The "tent crew of a circus" comment cracked me up but unfortunately rings true. And I agree with the comment about the musical bias being out of touch. Elderly jazz players is probably not gonna be a huge market going forward. (Absolutely no offense intended toward jazz players of any age!!)

As I have mentioned on another post, the tutorials appear to be last updated in 2006, about 12 versions ago. New videos, of the current or most recent version, included for free along with my $469 purchase would be a lot more appropriate.

But then again...I find myself asking why exactly we should care about all of this? Once you go through the BIAB learning curve you are able to create some pretty amazing music. The output is extraordinary even though the tool is not in tune with the latest software standards. I understand why PG should be concerned about all of this because not keeping up with the times is usually not a good thing for long-term survival. But why do we care as users? Wouldn't making BIAB easier to use make our lives harder as more and more people started using it to compete with us?