Scott, I just discovered something almost amazing. Biab has a new competitor. Check this out from Cubase 7:

http://www.steinberg.net/en/products/cubase/start.html

It's the Chord Track and Chord Track Editor. I have to leave for dinner but I just gave a quick listen to this video and it's definitely encroaching on Biab territory especially the chord follow feature that takes the chord from your live playing on your controller. It doesn't look like it's like an arranger keyboard or anything but it's used to modify your existing project. They also talk about how the program changes the audio tracks as well as midi tracks AND, AND picking a style. Considering they don't have our Real Tracks, that sounds like you can record your own audio part like a guitar or whatever and if you use the Chord Edit function it actually changes what you recorded. That sounds very interesting. Got to go but I'm checking this out further.

A quick note if anybody wants to get a feel for where the music biz is now just give a listen to all the background music with the different DAW's. No jazz, classic rock, country etc here.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.