Me personally i lioke the fact that PG music is not aimed at high schoolers and dubsteppers. I spent a ton of time early on in theis hobby over at Acidplanet.com it was unrulely, and crazy there. Tons of fighting, and fussing. Bad manners and the lot. A pile of good music stuffed in the cracks around a bigger pile pf ... er well let's just say Stuff!

I do agree that PG needs to address the VSTi timing issue, and i have spoken out on that one, also the automation needs updating. If those two issues were dealt with to give us a basic automation node based feature, and the timing issue was addressed so programs like Jamstix could sync i do not think i would even need to load another DAW. Actually i have not record a single track in another DAW in months. Still i look forward to those two things being brought to fruition.

As far as Scott not using the program, i also hung around cakewalk long after i stopped really using the program, mostly due to friendships, and familiarity. I also hoped some really good things might happen with the first music software i ever owned. I still pop in once and again to say howdy over there.

Peter i do commend you for even wieghing in here on this. I am sure you read a lot of slack on these boards, and sometimes want to smack us in the head, but are mostly very restrained i might say.

Having said that, I am sure you can understand Scott's point a bit as well. there are in his opinion a couple deal breakers in the process for him as least.

Maybe you could sometime, at least address why these issues continue to be ignored, and please know that if that whatever the reason, most of us do appreciate the direction the system is going, and understand priorities in business. It is just that the VSTi timing and automation have been on the customers list for a looooong time now. So many people clamor for a GUI upgrade, but in reality it works great even with a "dated" look, but these two issues would bring in a few more customers, and really help the ones you have.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.