Quote:

<<< I personally don't really need every conceivable country or bossa rhythm guitar pattern in realtrack format

Fair enough, but with 1,100 RealTracks to date, we have lots more than country and bossa

Thanks for your answer, Peter. Please, don't misunderstood me. I use jazz reaktracks all day to study my instrument, and I love them. Then I, like many others, use BIAB as a tool to create backingtracks, or to generate single instruments tracks for other projects. If I want to work, say, in a jazz/bossa/country project, there's no problem, I have plenty of options in BIAB. But if I'm working out of the scope of these styles, then is not always so easy getting what I want out of BIAB, and I usually need to look elsewhere.

As an studio tool, I personally see BIAB as a great collection of virtual instruments. The more versatility I have style-wise, the more value has the product (at leadt for me).

Quote:

<<< but will be more than happy buying new sets covering

<<< - classic disco music (think Nile Rodgers)

we don't have this, but it would be good to add

<<< - , funk music (think James Brown or The Crusaders)

We do have 4 RT sets of jazz funk (Jeff Lorber, Alex Al, etc.)
And more are planned.

>>> afrocuban music (danzon, mambo, son...)

We have Guajira, Bolero, SonMuntono. These are all RealTracks, done by Rebeca Mauleon (piano) and other great players.

>>> brazilian music (samba-reggae, brazilian funk....)

Good ideas.

That's great news. I love Rebecca Mauleon Santana and Jeff Lorber realtracks, and I'd love to see more of them. Disco, funky and new brazilian styles would be fantastic.