What brought me in as a BIAB customer in the first place was the wide variety of styles available when it was just a MIDI based application. I'll have to admit that I was extremely skeptical when the Real Tracks were introduced but as the number grew and I began using them in conjunction with my large loop library, I became a believer and I purchase the audiophile version each time it is offered. I'm always eagerly awaiting the next release to see what new styles and Instruments have been added. Frankly I could give a rip about the GUI. It doesn't look as sleek and professional as any other windows application that I run but it gets the job done and that is all that counts.

I'm into Country, Blues, Pop, and Rock and Roll and as well as those have been covered by Real Tracks there will never be enough for me. So as long as those offerings continue to expand and I'm still earning a paycheck I'm going to keep on ordering the new releases as they become available. I'm okay with the fact that there are other interests that need to be catered to other than mine but I buy all the styles and actually play with them even. If I don't incorporate them into my playing. I've actually made my largest strides as a musician by forcing myself to play styles of music that I wasn't particularly interested in.

I think the one of the main reasons that the PG Music offerings are what they are at this time is that through these forums they listen and respond to their customer's wants and needs with real and substantial changes. I can't answer why there are so many of us old timers here influencing the evolution of the program but I think the if the make up the forum did change, you probably would see pressure applied towards offering a quite different set of styles.

Keith
2024 Audiophile Windows 11 AMD RYZEN THREADRIPPER 3960X 4.5GHZ 128 GB RAM 2 Nvidia RTX 3090s, Vegas,Acid,SoundForge,Izotope Production,Melodyne Studio,Cakewalk,Raven Mti