Quote:

Well I do believe this is exactly what we tried so hard to do about a year and a half ago when we were trying to send a midi track to drive a vocal harmonizer (VLT). Concluded at that time there was no easy way to do this.

That's part of the motivation to do this. That and to use my SD2 at the same time as soft synths.

Quote:

Is this intended to work with "OutputCh" from the BIAB Perferences Menu? or must we route one of the BIAB instrument tracks?

It's made to work with one of the BIAB instrument tracks. It works well sending midi to my SD2. But so far I can't get my vocal processor to receive the midi.

The channel routing for sending to a vocal processor or harmonizer may be somewhat convoluted. My Voiceworks Plus listens on channel 9 but when I send midi data via the VSTi it isn't usually on channel 9. I tried a force midi channel to 9 but that didn't have the desired result. I'm going to look into it some more as I get the time. Maybe I'll need to add a channel filter to the VSTi. We'll see.

If you give it a try remember you won't hear the channel you redirect unless you have a hardware synth chained to the harmonizer. If you don't you'll need to duplicate the track you are redirecting.

Paul

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki