Quote:

Paul, this is great news. If I understand correctly what you are creating, I would be able to use soft synths as well as hard synths and vocal processors from within BIAB...is this right?

Yes, that's correct. You wil be able to send a single midi track to a hardware synth, harmoniser, vocal processor or any other hardware midi device. Depending on your setup you may or may not also hear the output (there must be a synth in the chain somewhere to hear it).

Quote:

I typically don't use BIAB but instead use RB for just this very reason...I want to work with both hard and soft synths. Your work here will open up a whole new world to those of us that want to use all of our toys in BIAB!

That's the exact motivation that got me looking into this. I have a Ketron SD2 which has some really nice voices which I can never use in BiaB since I prefer soft synths for guitars. Now I can use both.

I do realize RB can do this but it isn't the same for just jamming along with. BiaB is so much friendlier for accompaniment.

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki