Quote:

Paul, took a look at BAIB Wiki via your link but don't see the VSTi tool yet. Have you posted the final? Where will you post it? In the Downloads section?

\

I'm hoping to post the release version tomorrow. I do intend to put it in the downloads section of the wiki.

Quote:

Would it be possible to include a setup dialog to help us first timers get it up and running properly?

I won't be adding a setup utility. It's too easy to install to need it. There will be written instructions, however, for both setup and use.

Quote:

Do have a question: If I have multiple external midi modules and a midi patch bay with multiple ports, could I use your VSTi and access internal VSTi's, external modules and my vocal processor all at the same time....similiar to what I do in RB?

To a limited extent, yes. You can only access one port with one instance of the VSTi. If you have two external ports, and assuming they aren't both addressed together, you can have two instances of the VSTi accessing each port on two different tracks.

You can't use an internal VSTi on the same track as the redirector but you can have internal VSTi's on other tracks. However, I don't expect this utility to make BiaB do the same things as RB. It's really just intended to extent BiaB slightly for those of us with external gear who want to use soft synths primarily but want to add the odd track of external synths.

Quote:

Many thanks, looking forward to opening a new chapter of BIAB use with your utility,
Jeff

Your welcome Jeff. I hope you like it.

Paul

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki