Quote:

Before I run into a possible brick wall trying this out, could you tell me what are the ramifications of this statement in the Wiki: "This VSTi is strictly 32 bit."

It will not run in a native 64bit environment. However, as far as I know neither will BiaB. So I would expect it to run in BiaB but would not expect it to run in a 64bit DAW. It won't do any harm to your system so why not give it a try and let me know how it works.

Quote:

Has anyone tested VSTi to MIDI on a 64-bit Windows, using an external MIDI synth that runs on 64-bit drivers (like my Roland Fantom XR)?

I haven't, that's for sure. I don't own a 64bit system. However, as the worst that could happen is it would lock up the system and require a reboot I'd say give it a try. I'm assuming you mean within 32bit BiaB of course. I can guarantee it won't run under a 64bit DAW.

As for those 64bit midi drivers, I'd guess that won't be a problem if BiaB accesses them. The data passed to the midi port is independent of the driver.

Paul

BiaB 2013 b366, RB 2013 b4, WinXP Pro SP3, Toshiba M70, 1.8GHz 2GB RAM 100GB HD. Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Ketron SD2.BiaB Wiki