Behringer K3000FX Ultratone Keyboard Amplifier (300 Watts, 1x15")

I use this to amplify my keyboards, synths, guitars, Bass guitars, Roland 5080 and even a JAM MAN! looper.
The bass is gut wrenching on the drums and Bass guitar, and the vocals are crystal clear...

With 300 Watts of power, you'll never run out of horse power. The K3000FX 4-channel PA/keyboard amplifier enclosed in a bass reflex cabinet has a special, beefed up 15" Bugera woofer and a custom-made 1" tweeter, delivering clear, clean sound that's ideal for gigs, large or small... included in this great amp,an internal 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Our revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection Enjoy full 4-channel stereo operation with separate volume and FX Send controls per channel, plus there is an additional XLR mic input on channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones. Use the dedicated 7-band graphic EQ to give your sound your very own edge. I also have a Behringer Bass Amp which is plenty powerful. My Fender
KXR keyboard/PA is also a performer to reflect the quality of the BIAB/RB Programs PERFECTO!!

http://www.zzounds.com/item--BEHK3000FX

4 payments of $100....Have it payed off in no-time!!

It's delicious...it's delightful...its... POTATO SOLID!! ...