Thanx Danny for listening and the very kind comments, which I will try to answer for you now:

1-it was a lot of fun. This jam only took a couple of hours to record. After those all-electronic songs I posted I thought I would try something all acoustic. Nothing was plugged into an amp as I record everything straight into the mixing board with an inexpensive Behringer Super Cardioid XM1800S mic. They were three mics in a case for $40 USD!

2-I got the Rondo 6 string banjo. The action is very high so I have to take it to local luthier to get it lowered. I would do it myself if it was a guitar but this has a wooden bridge that needs lowering via sanding and I’m no good with wood!

My next purchase will be a resonator! Are you looking for a round neck or square neck? Right now I’m undecided?

3-first off it’s not a pizzeria, it’s a cannoli shop and like all good Catholic Cannoli shops it’s closed on Sundays!

About Billy Bob Inabox, well we have a sister Tina we don’t talk about much. She just came back from Louisiana with a drummer on her knee

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware