Noel, Brad, Alyn, Floyd, Bob, ROG, Danny C., Mario, Guenter and Jim,

Thanks for all your comments regarding the music and the animation. It's great to get feedback from fellow composers. I've been offline awhile due to a busy schedule, but recognize at the very least Noel, Mario and Bob ( gypsy woman tune a while back?) from when I was a bit more actively online.

Floyd, your Austin comment is well taken. I tried several contemporary Nashville styles, but the tune kept pulling me back to the traditional, more in the Western swing. Just had to stop fighting it and go with what I was.

Mario and Guenter, glad you noticed the birds on the lines/staves. I had several things in mind for that part of the tune, but that one materialized when I got to that point in the animation. I know I'm not the first to think of it, but I took my turn at it

Brad, I had to laugh at the kazoo comment. I used to play with a tuba player who had three metal kazoos and a funnel soldered together and he would jump into a solo on it at the appropriate climax of our New Orleans style gigs. Those were good times.

Thanks again, hope to get more active in the forum as the season winds down here.

Regards,
Patrick