We're planning on adding some additional forums to the list of PG Music forums, and wanted suggestions on what forums we could add.

Here are some ideas that I have, and please comment or change them.

1. "How Do I ...?"
This would be covering many topics on computer music topics. They don't have to be BB related
e.g. How Do I .... Record my Guitar into my DAW
How Do I .... Minimize buzz and computer sounds in my recordings.
how Do I ... Pitch correct my vocals live
Thanks to JoeV for the inspiration for this forum. He has posted several topics, and they have been of keen interest to many, with helpful replies from many forum members.

This would differ from the tips n tricks in that it would allow questions. We would edit this forum, to remove (or move) messages that have drifted off-topic.

2. Help my Song!
This would be intended for Songwriting. You would post whatever you have for a song, and people would provide input. For example, you might not be a songwriter at all, and you want to get started. You just have an idea for a song (some lyrics, but not completed). People can give you suggestions, tips on changing words etc. to make the lyrics better. Note: It would still be "your song", and contributions from members would be freely given to you.

It could also be help for other things, like with the Mix of the song or whatever. The key point here is that you are *asking* for help and critiques of your song, so people would be free to offer help (in the User Showcase, the songs are presented as finished product, so people are not expected to suggest many changes.

3. AddOns for Band-in-a-Box
This would be for third parties, to list/discuss their add-ons for BiaB (styles, songs/lessons, loops, RealDrums, VST's etc.)

Please comment on the above, and also any other forum ideas? Or different names for the above.

Have Fun!
Peter Gannon
PG Music Inc.