Noel,

Interesting that in you're response to me, you add a link to a Glen Campbell video. Glen was my first musical influence. While the rest of the world was listening to the Beatles and Bob Dylan, I was learning to play "By The Time I Get To Pheonix", "Galveston", "The Wichita Lineman", "Gentle On My Mind".... which I guess means my first songwriting influence was Jimmy Webb (and John Hartford). And those lush Al DeLory strings... (And Jackson Browne's "These Days" has always been a favorite... did not know Glen had a version).

If you post that last CHORUS somewhere for download (that's all that's needed - an mpg of that last chorus)... I would do a sing along track. If you also included a SGU for that chorus, I could add the BIABettes on my end (there is a "choir" option for it that I've never used), and send you those tracks. And then if you do that too, and you get one or two others to do it, I think you could have that "whole cast" sound. Just to see how it turned out.... I think it could be an interesting experiment...

floyd