Randy 29: I'm curious to know how this worked out for you.

Also, to everyone on this thread:

My church owns this computer and wants to do sound replacement from a sequencer software and have it play out to the keyboard as an audio instrument sound (they basically don't like the factory installed sounds on the board). I'm skeptical that it's possible: 1) because the general midi language issue and 2) because the jack is a midi/usb port.

I've had one person at Casio tell me it's not possible to use a virtual instrument replacement on this board... as well as a expert at Sweetwater sound. Still, I'd be curious to know if, once you use the driver maps offered above, if it's possible to utilize sound replacement during performance. Note, that I'm not intending to "download" any sounds onto this board itself.

Based on the outputs of this keyboard and it's midi values... also considering the upload of new driver mapping... Can I replace the sound or not. I'd be looking at using EZ Keys.

Also, the "technical support" guy at Casio had no clue what actual midi values were used/other types of midi language. I'm not familiar with the older versions of midi, so if anyone knows the name of what actual midi set is used on this keyboard; I'd be greatly indebted to you.

Thanks for any help!

Vr,
Amy Elizabeth