@Rob, thanks for listening and the encouraging comment, my Brother.

@Kevin, this was my first attempt in the genre. It was great fun and I plan to do more Western Swing in the near future. Don’t touch that dial!

@Danny, thanks for the listen and your comment.

@ROG, thanks for listening. I especially value you professional input.

@Brad, sorry about the title confusion. I’ll probably add an “aka” as a subtitle. Maybe “Trading 8s” would be more descriptive and appropriate.

@Bob (rsdean), I always appreciate your input. Thanks for listening.

@Jo, I merely entered the chord progression and the “Trading 8s” was accomplished by choosing “Medley” the Soloist dropdown. It auto-magically added the various lead instruments and swaps them every 8 bars. Your comments are especially encouraging. Thank you.

@Bob (90 dB), thanks for your kind comments. If I succeeded in getting your toes tapping then QED. Mission accomplished.

@Floyd, thanks for listening. I assume that you are referring to my motorgator site. That was pre-stroke before I became mute. I have seriously considered taking those songs down. The overall quality leaves much to be desired.

@Alyn, thanks for listening and commenting, Amigo. It was a lot of fun. BIAB is a pure joy to work with.

@Ian, thanks for listening and especially for encouraging me from your side of the Atlantic.

A very special thank you to Dr. Peter and Oliver Gannon and PG Crew who have made it all possible. As Peter says so aptly (albeit in the Canadian tongue): "Have fun, eh?"