I have run into a major problem and the support team can't figure it out. I spent most of the day yesterday with a tech support person on remote access, not to mention over an hour on the phone the previous day and it's still not figured out. I was told they've never seen this issue before.

I use RealBand probably differently than most. Basically I use my own audio .wav files, recorded on a separate digital recorder and load those .wavs into RealBand to edit, mix and add RealTracks to the song, I never record direct to the computer.

This morning I encountered a whole new problem with the playback. It's totally distorted, not overdriven, just distorted and when it's stopped I have a whisle/buzz sound, not sure how to describe it, in my monitors.

Here's the deal:

When I open RealBand the last song I worked on loads up and I can't open a NEW window to start a new song. It simply WILL NOT go away and we can't seem to find where it's being stored so that it continues to load up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3 or 4 times and that hasn't done any good. I don't know if this is being stored in the computer memory somewhere or what. I've searched the computer several times trying to locate it and it's not to be found anywhere on the computer. I even did a system restore back before this started to happen and that didn't work either. I've tried everything that has been suggested by the tech support people and nothing will get rid of that song. I can't even open a NEW song page, clicking on NEW does absolutely nothing.

Short of re-formatting the computer does anyone have any ideas at all that I can try. The program is totally useless to me the way it is. I've got well over $300 invested between the BIAB/RealBand program and the RealTracks I've purchased and it's well past the money back guarantee period. I don't really want my money back and I don't know if an upgraded version would do it or not. This is totally freaking me out and I'm really upset about it.

I'm currently using BIAB 2013 on a pc with Win7, 8gb ram.

Anybody with any fresh ideas about this can email me direct at aceteleman77@yahoo.com if you wish.

Thanks in advance