Quote:

Whatever rocks your boat man stick with it

- the reference to the post count was in response to your comment (direct quote).............

There is an abundance of experience on this board in terms of BIAB and implementing other software and hardware. Perhaps you can re-phrase your intent or problem and allow the support to help you? It is worth considering.

I already know how to implement rather a large range of software you jumped to a conclusion (wrong as it turns out) and you are having difficulty in dealing with it...it's all good it don't jar me none......

I think there is just a mis-communistic here Joden. There is no flame. I can't see anyone here having assumed/concluded anything nor do I have challenges dealing with anything I have posted. All of it is clear and I was sincere. Post count is utterly irrelevant to me and I am positive I did not even notice before responding and while I still don't understand its relevance for you its a moot point. Your ability, skill level, knowledge etc. is not in question. And yes of course, I am sure you can implement software. Still we can all gain knowledge about BIAB from those who know more than we do.

I have found BIAB to be unique. Honestly, despite anybody's experience with any DAWS, software, soft synths, plugins, etc.. or despite being computer or recording 'savvy' I have witnessed and experienced that alot of people here have used BIAB exclusively for many many years and know some awesome work-arounds. It is not setup like many other programs and there is a great deal of knowledge about that unique framework here.

As for JBridge, It was my initial thought. I never got around to it today for BIAB, but maybe this weekend. I have been using it with Steinberg products for the past 6 months. It is really stable. I use it to bridge UAD plugins and Cubase 64 bit and its does it flawlessly. I have never used it to bridge down from 64 to 32bit or used with VSTis however but Joao offers awesome customer support.

Good luck in your endevours.

Cheers~