I notice the noise when the i/f is ramped a bit...if I go from the PC3 LE outs straight to a powered FOH, it is not as noticeable I must admit.

I have sorted it in any case Mac, as I have gone a tweaked a few levels here and there to get the best s/n I can get, and it is quite acceptable.

One thing I did find out was using balanced cables with the Kurz is an absolute MUST!!

I suspect most of the noise was coming from the use of unbalanced cables, even though only about 3 feet long and not going anywhere near power cables.

So 44 is now not that big a deal, but it still would be nice to get 48. It would save the Presonus FSM resettting all the time when swapping from Sonar to BIAB

Thanks for you help m8

Dennis

PS: Do you happen to use the Soundtower editor? I am having lots of issues with it "dropping" the USB Midi after a few edits...I am speaking with ST now but all they seem to want to do is find something else to blame I am running the latest Kurz OS, and W7 is 100% UTD!! I even have USB selective suspend set to off as well...

Sonar otoh, is rock solid with using the USB midi connection with the PC3...