Originally Posted By: amynelson
Bob- Either by your implicit impatience or by your explicit statement that *you think* that I don't know what I'm talking about.... It's just rude.

Amy, this is just an internet forum so there's not that regular face to face interaction where you can tell from body language and tone of voice what's being said in addition to just the simple words. Words look very blunt in a forum because we're all trying to avoid writing a book here.

I'm being very friendly when I say this I'm even grinning, see <grin>. You don't know what you're talking about. The truth is not rude, an attitude can be and that is not my intention I'm simply speaking the truth as I see it.

This is a classic example of a little knowledge being a dangerous thing. You know just enough to completely and totally confuse yourself.

Scott is one of our very best guru's here. Listen to him very carefully. If you haven't completely driven Mac away, listen to him as well.

I will bow out now, you're in good hands.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.