Originally Posted By: denspain
Well, I have read through this with an amused smile on my face. All I can add is....forget it guys, the lady really already knows what she has to do (or so she thinks), and you are wasting your time trying to educate her....she already knows it all.

Amy, no disrespect to you, but read back through this thread and evaluate your own comments. There is no point in seeking and asking for help, if you are not prepared to listen.

good luck

Den

Dear Den,
Oh, the things that many ppl would say to you by now... {ponders off into ridiculous forms of vitriol involving harsh language and ppl who attempt to use the internet to share signs of violent behaviors and no forms of self-control or restraint.}. Obviously, when you say "no disrespect", ... you are about to show disrespect; but it seems you don't care about that. I mean, who are we kidding here by you saying "no disrespect to you"? smirk If you truely want to pick an arguement here and get me riled up?,.. well here's the best that I can do for ya. Anger, about to ensue....just letting you know.

[For the few who were truely attempting to help or being helpful..... Thanks. smile Not everyone here is going to meet the criterion that I will subsequently speak after this set of colons to follow. smile ]::::::

Den, It seems that the *real* "know-it-alls" here (cause you know a website that says your a "veteran" *must* inevitably mean that you are a *true* expert" {tongue-in-cheek} ) are so stuck on using the CPU as an "outbox" of the keyboard and If a visitor-to-this-thread's circumstance can't fit that typical set-up, then you can't think critically about the matter and find another way. And if anyone knows digital music in the technical age, there are *many* ways to skin-that-cat, as it were. But, since you Clearly read all the comments in their Full entirety, I guess I don't need to tell you that that was the point of my questions. Sincerely, Amy

Note to any Newcomers to this website. Beware... You're NOT necesarily getting experts on this website if that's what you're looking for; nor always and evidently so, actual readers; and from the looks of it,.... nor any extremely great deal of ppl who truely want to help, it seems. You are getting a lot of guys who want to show off for you. That does not an "expert" make. I'll stick to the more seasoned customer support techs at Sweetwater, from now on. At least I know they are vetted properly before they get their jobs, or a shot at my question.

Take Care.

Last edited by amynelson; 05/22/13 08:00 AM.