Pat, Kevin, Janice and Bud, Noel many thanks for listening and the good words!! Appreciate it.
My apologies for not supporting you all as much, I just don't have the time I want to listen and post here although I use RT and BIAB for so many things. I hope to get back here soon!

Floyd, thanks for the shout-out! Look forward to your next posting...probably has some great guitar playing on it! Haha!!LOL!

Guenter, thank you. It is never a pity to get the quality tracks you want. I love RTS but for 'organic' music often the artifacts on some RTS are too great and the playing is too 'pre-determined' for my vision. For basic writing it is superb. There is only basic stuff here anyway. The Banjo I can play myself more suitably and violin/fiddle is something I am happy to pay to support another musicians career to play. Its all good~! smile

Dani...Thank you! Yes. My pet rattlesnake makes an appearance on this cut. He plays the shaker! laugh

Bob, thank you! That is generous to say! Its really pretty simple grooves overall. I do have a couple of barn burners I look forward to sharing at some point.

Have a great week everyone!