Originally Posted By: Cerio
Originally Posted By: FrankK
Has anybody else here had a response from this site after ordering. I’ve been waiting for several days with no information where I can download the files or any response to an email I sent.?

Hi Frank, I'm sorry of hearing that. I sent you the links just a few hours after you placed your order . Maybe it was automatically detected as spam, you can check your spam inbox.

Anyway, I've just sent you the links again with my personal email, please let me know if you're still having problems with the download.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Glad to report that all is well. I ordered all of the packs but somehow they initially got lost in cyberspace. The file packs subsequently sent to me by Sergio’s email I could download directly except one where I had to use ‘GetRight’ to resume the download automatically (3 times) because there was a ‘busy’ interrupt at his Server. Nevertheless it succeeded in the end. Sergio was however very helpful and is investigating this “problem”.

I have the audiophile version of BIAB and run it from my USB PG Music hard drive. I simply ran each pack exe files separately on my computer and set the target folder as the main BIAB file (G:/bb in my case) on the PGMusic supplied hard disc. Started BIAB clicked on ‘Drums’ and then clicked the Real drums menu and clicked the ‘Rebuild’ button. The drum parts ‘Artist’ then appears as ‘www..realdrumsforbiab..com’.

They all work very well indeed and are a great addition and give a different slant to the supplied drum styles. Great work Sergio! Recommended.

Regards F