OK all, I'm not looking for that Cher sound.
I'm looking for generic pitch correction.
I just upgraded PT2012 to PT2013 thinking it had a "new" feature for this but I'm not so sure.

I've recorded an instrumental played pretty well, but there are a few notes here and there than I can tell are a few cents off.

I read about another piece of software where where you could literally drag your "note" (in audio) to a named note if it was a little off. I not looking for that total convenience (though it would be nice!), but is there a way to do this sort of automatically?

Software should be able to "know" that I'm only 3-5 cents away from a known pitch and simply correct it, no?

I see there's some auto harmony thing that involves the TC Helicon but it's asking for a MIDI track to correct to. What the heck? I had a stupid idea to run the "audio to midi" feature to generate the midi track for me (gah!) and then trying it but I'm not so sure that's a good thing to try...

Any ideas? (I really don't want to spend another $70 on Melodyne / Celemony or any other third part but maybe someday I'll have to...)

Thanks in advance,

John