So far as I know.....Melodyne Editor is not the cheapest but it is IMHO hands down the best out there for the home studio market.

I have Editor and it is totally transparent. I do not want a listener to be able to listen and say...YUP, that was fixed. I want it to be totally transparent and ME fits that requirement.

Not only can you literally drag a note to a pitch, but you can also move it by cents sharp or flat because being on pitch is not always desired.
You can also change the vibrato and drift and inflection in a note. I have even fixed notes on instruments as well as voice. When a singer hits the note almost and then fizzes off and then pushes it too hard to get back on.... ME can fix that so it sounds like one perfect take. I don't think the freebie stuff can do that, but I don't have the freebie stuff to know for sure. I just would not expect such high end functionality to be in something free.

I have used this tool on practically every lead vocal done in my studio by me and by others.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.