Don,

Other than worrying and praying for you, you need someone who could articulate what we all feel and expressed so clearly by Josie.

Do you have anyone at the VA you can share this story with? Or even a local charity group, one who really cares about patients and how they are being treated. I know I was with a charity awhile back who payed many visits to special ed classes and nursing homes, mostly unannounced. And I am sad to say we uncovered many incidents where patients and children were not being treated correctly . . . I alone was the whistle blower on at least 3 occasions where someone was fired because of this sort of abuse.

They are people who care out there, usually the smallest charity, the ones where no one makes a salary and just does the work for the good of the kids and seniors.

I wish you the best, but don't ever stop trying to get these issues corrected not only for your sake but for the betterment of those who are not as articulate and determined as you.

PS: If you like PM me the name of the facility and I'll be happy to write the VA, Congress or anyone else who might be able to help stop this stupidity!

Later,